Laguna 69 & Santa Cruz Trek, 10 Days
The classic trek in Cordillera Blanca.
The Santa Cruz trek explores three important valleys of the Huascarán National Park: Quebrada de Santa Cruz, Huaripampa and Llanganuco.
During the 5 days you will hike in the heart of the Cordillera Blanca enjoying a beautiful view of the Andean landscapes, passing through ancient pre-Inca roads surrounded by quenuales forests and exotic high Andean flora, also rivers with crystal clear waters, lagoons and the impressive view that the “Punta Unión” pass offers us of the snow-capped mountains of the Cordillera Blanca such as: Alpamayo, Artesonraju, Taulliraju, Chacraraju, Chopicalqui, Huandoy, Huascarán, among others.
- Hotel in Lima and Huaraz
- Transfer IN/OUT Lima and Huaraz
- Entrance fees to all attractions indicated in the program.
- Acclimatization Hikes
- Transport: From your hotel in Huaraz to the starting point of the trek, and from the end of the trek to your hotel in Huaraz.
- Camping: Good quality mountain tents (2 people per tent), mattresses, dining tent, kitchen tent, tables, chairs, dishes and kitchen utensils.
- Meals: Breakfast, lunch and dinner (option for vegetarians or vegans).
- Guide: Certified trekking guide (English or Spanish) for another language by request.
- Cook: Trained cook to prepare varied and healthy dishes.
- Donkey driver: In charge of loading the donkeys and driving them.
- Donkeys: You can carry up 6kg of personal items that will be loaded onto the donkeys. During the day you will only carry your backpack with things for personal use.
- First aid kit.
- International Flight.
- Single room or tent supplement.
- Personal trekking equipment: Sleeping bag (it is possible to rent in Huaraz), trekking shoes or boots, clothing, GORE‑TEX layer, backpack, flashlight, etc.
- Personal climbing equipment: Crampons, ice axes, boots, helmet, harness (only if you purchase climbing Diablo Mudo or Pumarinri).
- Additional costs: as a result of leaving the trek early, emergency rescue and/or evacuation, extra food or drinks in towns, medical treatment.
- Travel accident and health insurance.
- Luggage insurance and trip cancellation.
- Tips and other personal expenses.
Laguna 69 – Vaqueria – Cashapampa
- Santa Cruz trek is based on groups of 4 to 10 people.
- If you need to rent mountain equipments see rental rates.
B Breakfast | L Lunch | D Dinner | ⧍ Tent | H Hotel
Group Departures 2024
We don’t have scheduled departures yet.
Good to Know
A deposit of 30% is required when booking this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 30 days prior departure. For any bookings within 30 days of departure, the full tour amount will be charged upon booking.
If you have payment problems or want to pay with other method please contact us.
Price estimation based on people in a double room. Price can vary from July 26th to 31th for the national holidays.
Single supplement USD 140
The hotels mentioned in the program are in the 3 * standard category. As your tour is custom-made, you may upgrade your hotel category contact us.
We advise to take out Travel Insurance to cover for any unforeseen circumstances. Peru Adventure Travel recommends World Nomads’ travel insurance.
Whether it’s a family retreat or a girls trip, you can surround yourself with a hand-picked crew and customize a tour that fits you all perfectly.
Quote this tour as private service
Travel solo but never alone
Thinking of taking a solo trip? We make solo travel a breeze.
Peru Adventures Travel handles the planning, logistics, and details, plus on-site expert guides. What does that mean for you? All the freedom with none of the headaches or hassles of planning on your own—just hand-picked hotels, must-see sites, and much-needed free time. All you have to do is pack your bags and follow your passions to unpack new discoveries about yourself and the world along the way.
Our singles vacations attract people from all over the world who are looking to share real travel experiences with like-minded people, so you’ll make new friends along the way.
Contact Us and quote this tour as solo traveller.
- PERU ADVENTURES TRAVEL, does not assume total responsibility in case of canceled trips as a result of acts of vandalism, strikes, wars, government actions, natural disasters or any other type of factor that prevents your trip.
- PERU ADVENTURES TRAVEL, is not responsible for adverse situations that may happen to our clients, such as: loss of personal belongings, illnesses, accidents, physical or mental disabilities that may endanger the health or integrity of him or third parties during the expedition. Therefore, the Company will NOT recognize any expenses, claims or refunds for the aforementioned concepts.
- PERU ADVENTURES TRAVEL does not assume additional expenses for changes in the itinerary due to health problems, mechanical problems, external conditions such as roads under maintenance, climatic problems or bad weather before and/or during the expedition.
- Free cancellation up to 30 days prior departure, but the 30% deposit paid is non-refundable.
- Loss of 100%, when the cancellation is made less than 30 days in advance.
- In case of not attending or arriving late at the agreed time, there will be no refund of the deposit.
- Lenses with solar filter.
- Fresh and light clothing for the walk, warm for the cold parts and at night.
- Waterproof clothing in case of rain.
- Sun protection: Sunscreen, hat, etc.
- Personal documents.
- Extra money for personal expenses.
Need help or have a question about this tour?
Our travel expert, who specializes in Peru and South America, will personally tailor a high-end itinerary for you.
This will include guided tours designed to provide a fulfilling and enriching experience.
Languages: Espanish | English
- cordillera blanca
- Lake 69
From USD 1199.00
Book With Confidence Secure Website